The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) provides an avenue for owners of copyrighted material to address allegations of misuse of that material. Slixa takes allegations of intellectual property infringement seriously. If you believe that your intellectual property is being used without permission on this Website, please bring it to our attention. Please provide ALL of the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please sent all DMCA complaints to:
MN WORKS EU LTD
CP House, Otterspool Way
United Kingdom Email: email@example.com
Slixa cooperates with copyright holders to ensure that their works are not misused. However, in light of the recent increase in abuses of DMCA complaints, Slixa reserves the right to pursue claims against any person who fraudulently files such a complaint, and specifically reserves the right to seek reimbursement for any damages suffered as a result of any fraudulent activity.